Hailey and Brianna Milhoan were born today 12:15am and 12:16am! They are still in the hospital but are doing really well. Lisa did an awesome just baking those sweeties....
Jake and I just got back from Lake Mead and washed up a bit and headed over to the hospital to meet our neices, we had to go one at a time in and dress in a gown to keep germs out of that room. They are so cute and very active, Brianna was a little squirm bug and just kept moving around and Hailey just chilled out and slept.
------Hailey
I'm so glad I got to meet them finally, I will be spoiling the heck out of them. My girls kept telling their aunt Lisa that they wanted to play with them. It was hard to explain to them that they are too small still.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh. They are so tiny! Tell Isaac and Lisa congrats from us. Love you guys lots.
Post a Comment