Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jake's twin

I get a kick out of my kids and my husband. I always tell people how my kids look like their dad and have my attitude...Scary combo!

Our little Kaelyn is such a doll she tends to fall asleep just about anywhere just like her daddy. If you look at later posts of mine you will see Jake sleeping in the most weird places. I always tease him about it. Today he was helping me in my primary class and he actually fell asleep while reading the lesson to the class. I didn't realize what was going on until I heard one of my students say "Do you need help with a word, i can ready it for you". I looked over at Jake and he was sleeping while he was holding the lesson manuel. I couldn't contain my laughter after that.When I walked into the kitchen I found Kaelyn sitting on a stool with sun chips still in her hands. I made Jake take a picture near her to show that she is just like her daddy.

4 comments:

The Ball Family said...

LOL...That is hillarious! I still can't believe that he fell asleep while giving the lesson!

Camille said...

He fell asleep while reading the lesson?!?! LOL!!!! Too funny!!! So cute that Kaelyn fell asleep holding the chip in her hand!!!

Sherilyn said...

That is so funny. I fell asleep while reading to my kids and I said something weird like "headphones" and Aidan is like, "what? what are you talking about?"

Beach Mommy said...

Jake's always pretty good at doing what you ask him to do. They really do look alike that way though!!