Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother's day/ Jessica's birthday

Today wasn't just mothers day, it was also my daughter Jessica's birthday. Eight years ago today I was blessed with a beautiful daughter and love seeing her grow. I knew today was going to be one of those busy days going from family to families houses and also celebrating Jessica day. I think Ive gone picture crazy lately but I think it's important to document all the fun we have in our lives. I mean really people do you think you can remember every memory you've ever had!? I was able to see some of my good friends at church and take pictures with them, I think these women are excellent mother's. There are a few that were not at church or live too far that I wish I would of got pictures with but they were in my thoughts, DITCHERS....haha love ya! 
Jake and I got the annual pictures with our mothers and I special shout out to Nikki for the amazing card that had me laughing for days. I received some amazing gifts from the girls and the hubby did a great job as well, that man knows how to spoil his wife.
My parents had a birthday dinner for Jessica and she was able to open gifts and eat yummy treats. I love being a mom and wife, I'm grateful for the blessings I have in my life!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Awww just love my Fran. You're an awesome mommy.