I found these photos in my phone and started to laugh. When I was a kid my parents would have us do yard work and even as times I would do side stuff for my dad's work. If I'm not mistaken I would stuff envelopes for them. I use to hate doing yard work, i would see that my friends would go on vacations and hang at the mall and my dad would not really let me do that stuff. I would be so mad, but now I look back and say, Thank goodness for his example and guidance. The pictures are of the kids helping with yard work and Jessica came to work with me one night to sharpen all my pencils and stuff envelopes for me.
2 comments:
Yep, you're doing a great job!!!
Love you guys. Miss you and your kids. You're so much like us!
Post a Comment