Sunday, May 6, 2012

Time out for women

Time out for women was an experience for sure. It's nice to get away and bond with others and enjoy time to unwind. I was able to go with an amazing group of girls and this was my first time going to this event. I really didn't know what to expect but I was told that is was a good experience. I enjoyed a couple of the talks that were given and of course felt that they were directed towards me (how did they know haha). There were some talks I didn't feel I could relate to and my ADD kicked in and I dazed out. I think I ate everything that was not good for me this weekend and a part of me got stressed. I was shocked that I felt that way, I mean no kids...no hubby...no one to worry about but myself. Since school slowed down I feel bored and not challenged, I try pinterest projects every week and try to fill my time but with being away from the busy I was lost in a way.
Friday after the conference ended a group of the girls headed to CPK for a late dinner..Yummmy pizza was a must and the girls conversations were hilarious and very much needed. At the end I "borrowed" a butter knife incase I had to go Rambo on someone while walking back to our hotel. The girls thought it was funny but I was like "this butter knife will save our lives." hahaha
When I got home I was impressed to see the house clean, Jake really took the time to recognize that it would be nice to have me come home to less work.
Anyways, hopefully we can all do a weekend with the girls again soon!

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

I'm so glad you made it and so glad you were able to enjoy some of the messages. Haha, no one really tunes in to it 100%, right!?!? I'm grateful to know you've got our backs :)

Unknown said...

Vegas, next time!