These are a few pictures I've taken from my babysitting day with the twins. Let me just say I love these little girls like crazy and love hearing them call me Aunt Fran. But holy batman they are a handful! I've learned that Hailey does NOT like pigtails but will let me do braids in her hair, she likes her nails painted and does NOT like to take a nap or hear the word sleep. Brianna will let me do pigtails, loves the color pink and does NOT like to take a nap or hear the word sleep. Jake made the mistake to say "sleep", I had 20mins of crying because they thought it was bed time. hahaha Jake brought me home flowers and it was a very much appreciated.
Things we did was nail painting and hair do's....park play....dinner...play with uncle joe...baths....castle building and tickle time. too much fun!
1 comment:
Jake is so good about getting you flowers, and it's a good thing because you deserve them!
Post a Comment