Sunday, May 6, 2012

uhhhh

The simple things are making me cry today! This morning I woke up to my husband kissing me on the cheek and saying "bye babe, I'm going to work and I'm taking your car because the truck is leaking." Ehh, what! I figured maybe I will take the stroller and the kids and I will walk to church. HA, the stroller's broke! So I decided that the day was not going well so I called my dad to ask him about the truck and in his words I get "bring it here, lets look at it." The kids were bored and I was frustrated with the day. When my dad got under the truck I started to cry, what the heck is wrong with me. I miss living near my parents, yeah it's only a 20min drive but it's a pain at times. I'm jealous of my siblings who either live at home or 5mins away. I feel like a kid crying like a fool over nothing. My parents really go out of their way for me and I know if I lived closer the kind of help I need would be there. Every time I drop them off to be watched I come back to them fed, bathed and watching a show eating a snack. My mom cracks me up at times because she has a routine with them and they listen.  A while back I had the choice to move by them but there were no houses available and we were unsure about moving close to family. don't get me wrong, I know we moved to a wonderful place, I've made friends I feel are like family. My children have amazing friends that I want them to grow up and make memories with. I think the only thing missing is having my parents closer! Ehhhh okay no more whining on to the next!

No comments: