2012 Carpenteria Camping is defiantly one for the books this year. I have to say it was a little hard for me this year with 4 kids and no husband to help me. We love going on this trip every year and I look forward to a great week with family and friend. It was hard being in 4 different places and having much help, I recruited Laura to help me a bit because I couldn't do it without a second pair of hands to do stuff. Anyways the kids had a blast playing in the ocean and there was sand in places we cannot talk about. Natalia hung out with her buddy Brielle and they were Frick and Frack, I thought it was awesome that they were able to hang out and got along so well. The weather was perfect, no clouds in sight. This year Cindy's brother Allen and family came for the week and it was the first time I was able to meet them, they were really nice and it was nice getting to know a little bit about them. Jake was able to come one night and it was like Christmas for me, he helped me shower the kids and feed them. On the trip we did get to go to Santa Barbara pier, we walked around and took pictures and hung out for a bit.
Kaelyn tried out Skim boarding and was determined to master it, thanks to Adam for having the patience to deal with her persistent attitude. She was just loving every minute that Adam spent helping her with it. The kids also got to do Jr. Rangers, this is were they got to learn how about animals and do crafts. Carpenteria has never disappointed me! Can't wait for next year, but this time Jake better be there to spend time with us :)



1 comment:
Wish we could have been there! Next year for sure!!!!
Post a Comment