Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Farewell Johnsons

The Johnson family farewell was at the park yesterday and it took alot not to be emotional. Jake and I have had the pleasure of having Scott in our class. This boy is amazing in so many ways, he listened in class, answered questions, was helpful. Such a heart of gold! I even liked when he would call me out on the days I would have to teach..."sister milhoan, we are watching a video again." Thanks Scott for that! The kids got to play and it was nice to see people go out of their way for them. Nikki set up the event and she shows such care for others which is a blessing. I found extra water balloons and was determined to help cool off the kids. The dumb faucet was shooting out hot water which was no bueno so I had to fill the ice chest with ice cubes to cool it down...The heat has been sucky!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Love the picture of Jake and Scott - but you should have been there too :) With a DVD in your hand.