Friday, August 3, 2012

Baby Milhoan

5months ----->
Baby Milhoan is due on December 30th and I can't even tell you how excited I am. Joe and Amanda are having a baby boy and the name is still up in the air. I vote for Blake Ryan Milhoan and they both like it but Joe wants the name Mayham for the middle name. Ewww no! lol Every couple of months I take a belly picture of both of them, it stared as a joke and now it's a must take picture. Joe is now the same weight as Jake and it's cracking me up because Joe always calls Jake "fatty." Who's fat now Joe! I really like Amanda and her and Joe have a relationship a lot like my relationship with Jake. We play around a lot and we tease our partners hahaha.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

That must be so fun to have them around.