Sunday, August 26, 2012

Farewell talk

Today was Russ and Cindy's farewell talk at the CC2 ward. I can't believe how close they are till leaving and it really is going too fast for my liking. The talks were amazing and I'm glad I got to be there. Cindy put me in tears at the end of her talk and it took all of me not to let out the uncontrolable cry and look like a baby. I kept looking around to avoid the crazy crying and it did't work well because other members kept looking at me with a kind smile, that made me cry more.Russ's talk was amazing as well and from both their lessons I learned so much I didn't know before ...The Sorensons, Joy (cindy's cousin) and Elsie (cindy's aunt) came to hear the talk and join up for lunch. So the count down is on and 12 more days till my inlaws leave for their mission!!!!!

No comments: