Sunday, August 12, 2012

Grandbaby number 8

Grandbaby number 8 will be born in the beginning of September!!! It's crazy how times have past and families have formed over the years. I have the pleasure of being an aunt/cocia and I couldnt be happier. Today was Jennifers baby shower at sister Beals home, it was really sweet of her to do the shower and of course did a wonderful job. The food was AMAZING, she must of known I love quiche. haha My little twinzies were there go I got some cuddle time with them, they have gotten so big and I love their little voices. When they first came in the house they ran up to me saying "aunt Fran" seriously melting my heart. The cousins were in town and were able to come along which I think made it extra special. I will report back on the baby's birth but for now Jen has the middle name picked which will be Lois after her grandma :)

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

You're an incredible aunt!