so much has been going on lately and I have to say that I'm enjoying the craziness of it all. My cousins wedding is a week away and I can't wait to celebrate with her. She was in my wedding 10 years ago and finally her day is here. My mom found some old pictures of me and my cousins and they are cracking me up, especially the one where my cousin wet his pants; yes that is me in the red. Last night I got to see one of my closest friends Morgan. She was my brothers ex girlfriend, one of my bridesmaids and I can't even express how much she means to me. It took alot for me not to cry when I saw her because I miss her fun personality. My sister and her "friend" went along too, I was able to see another friend that I worked with and met some pretty cool people. They had music and fire dancers, I got to see some cool pictures of studio work and have a good time laughing. Today I headed to my moms for a bit because my niece Katie was there, she is so cute and I'm determined to make sure she knows who I am regardless my differences with my brother. She had fun running after the girls and I got to cuddle with her and kiss her like crazy.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got to be an "aunt" today (Crap I wish I remember the term of endearment!!). I love that picture of Jacob getting his pants hemmed!!
Post a Comment