Saturday, November 17, 2012
November happenings
The holidays are always so busy for me and my family.I think I try to cram so much because it is such a great time that I can go over board but it is so worth it. Talia had her Thanksgiving feast at school where they put on a little show then had food after. She was so proud of her little outfit and looked super cute. Jessica is now in Activity Day girl and she made this cute wreath that is proudly hung in my kitchen. Tonight we had a "Friendsgiving" that I hope continues every year. The kids had a blast and the house was absolutely perfect. My friend Rachels mom lives in Acton in the most amazing house ever. Defiantly an entertainment home! Some of our close friends came and it really did feel like Thanksgiving when I was a kid, everyone hanging out playing games, kids running/crying. Such business it made me tear up. I was bummed that Jake was not there but I have a yummy plate waiting for him in the fridge. Jessica had a soccer game today and it was in the rain, holy muddy batman. Baby Jake decided that the puddle of dirt and him had to play and he was nasty dirty by the end of the game. Jake is now working for Hampton Tedder and I LOVE IT. It is a mom and pop shop company and they take care of their employees. The girls and I went out to see Twilight, never a dull moment with these woman. I needed the laughs and company, oh and half dress vampires and wolfs helped out as well haha. Last but not least, baby Jake licking the shopping cart at Kohls was gross but picture worthy. Lets hope he doesn't get sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I told Andrew this morning that I feel satisfied with Thanksgiving and am now ready for Christmas. Thank you for everything! You all really are family - if I go a day or two without seeing some I feel like it has been forever.
Post a Comment