Monday, August 12, 2013
Baptism and Birthday for Bella
I'm pretty much going backwards on this blog, so much goes on in my busy family life that trying to catch up and keep in order has not been easy. Saturday was Bella's baptism and birthday party, this has been a planned event for months and Melinda gave me the weekly phone calls to make sure I will be there. She knows me so well, I forget and get dates mixed up all the time. Jake took the boy to Archer's to get the Cougar pulled apart, Jake says that the baby was content in getting dirty and loved helping his daddy. I went to the baptism with the girls, it was so nice to be a part of this day. Bella looked adorable and did so well. I was asked to give the closing prayer (thanks Mel), my heart was in my throat. Afterwards we all went to the house for food and some swimming, it was nice to catch up with everyone and have some relaxing time with great food and conversation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment