Friday, August 16, 2013

Confrence

I got permission to take this photo, okay I lied but no one will ever know. lol
A long time ago a friend told me that Stake Conference was the "Get out of Church" pass day. I tried to follow that advice, I mean, it was the cool thing to do (Just kidding). But NOOOOO Cindy had to give a talk that day and we needed to be there. Jake said when his mom gave him a hug the night before he had a feeling she was getting a calling. Haha in the wise words of Gina Wood house "that's a crack up!" My mother in-law is now the Stake Relief Society President! Say that 10 times fast! Her talk was amazing and I tried to contain the tears, she is the most giving person that cares for others ALL the time. She needs an award or tons of chocolate!
Gina was in town and we took some photos while waiting for Cindy to get set apart. When we were leaving I noticed someone vandalized my car, I won't say any names (cough) Rachel. It made my day and had me laughing. What does 50 shades mean? I have no clue! lol

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Hahaha I am so telling on you - I have NEVER taken pictures in there before ;) But seriously, she is incredible and the pictures of you all are so sweet. And hello, I too have no idea what that means so how could I have been the vandalizer??