Sunday, August 18, 2013

Long day

With the girls in school now, Jake is my little buddy. I had so much to get ready for pictures on Saturday and he was a champ with all the stops I had to do. Friday night I had a parent team meeting for AYSO, it was long and I was tired but I want to help out. When I got home Jake was asleep, I swear the man is talented with how he can fall asleep in so many places. After I took the picture I got worried because I wasn't sure he was breathing. lol Thanks to my fabulous sistas the colors suggested for my photos were great and the girls hair came out adorable. Hannah was our photographer and I love her photos that she takes. She took our photo about 6 years ago in Big Bear and it was just a random shot but my favorite photo. She captured our lives for what it was then. Wes and Jake met at work and we have kept in contact ever since. Wes actually works with my brother! The family is amazing!!! Every time we get together I leave with tears in my eyes from laughing. The kids loved going back to their house and checking out all the animals. They found it hilarious that the one pig they have is called Oprah.
Im very grateful for this family, for the love and laughs we have with them. The Sons family is one of a kind and I look forward to more get togethers with them.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

happy, happy - xoxoxo