Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ventura County Fair

shhhhh, yes I read these books. And I would read them again...hahaha
I received several text messages about this picture. Some how my face is on the side of a ride. Fun times!
I was so excited to go the the fair this year. Hunter Hayes was singing and Laura and I were all giggles about it. My mom, sister and Kelsey came down to go. It didn't work out the way I wanted it to but all that mattered was I that I got to make memories. Hunter Hayes was okay in concert, he was bouncing around like he was on crack, made me tired to watch. We ate like there was no other, I think I had corn on the cobb, pretzel, and a corn dog that was HUGE. I feel Fat! Joe and Amanda showed up and we got to do a bunch of rides with them. Cindy and Jen joined us and we watched the kids bounce around in excitement with all that is going around.My mom I found out got hypnotized, it would of been fun to see but ya know I wasn't invited hahaha whats new! Laura was my buddy for the night and I have to say what a great person, she is so easy to talk to and I love her presence. The kids call her Aunt Lola :)

No comments: