Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Start of vacation.



It's always nice hanging with these wonderful ladies. Pool day at Jen's was great, the kids paired up and went to town. I crack up with Cole and Jake, those two working together is awesome.
Mission TP Laurel's was in full effect. I think it is so fun doing this to friends on their birthday. Kendall kept coming out of her house for what I don't know so we had to duck and hide. How old are we you might think,,,,,,well old enough to by TP hahahaha
Family finally got in town and it was a party, I love the Vincents! The kids were supper excited to see the family, they really have great hearts and are so nice to my kids. I have had my guard up so much just due to the way some family has been coming at my children and it's a breath of fresh air when you see others genuinely care and love them. The night was celebrated with a birthday celebration for Cindy and catching up.

No comments: