Hurricane Harbor was on the agenda for the kids but we hit some bumpy waters. It started with my sister's cap falling off her tooth so we took a ride to the dentist together to get that done quick, 2 hours later she was done. I did of course have a lot of laughs with my sister, we are very similar in personality. It's sad how far apart we are in age, I think at times that is why we have bumped heads in the past. She's leaving to start a new job in the bay area and it hasn't hit me that hard yet but I know it will when she leaves.
Hurricane Harbor was horrible, the line to get in took 35mins, then there was no seats, the kids were hungry. We finally put our hands up in the air and said "Lets go!" We got on the bus and on the way back my sister, mom and I all had the same thought in out minds.
Jake has been working nights all week and I didn't want to go home so I took the two younger kids and went to hang with my friends Melissa. It was great, the kids played and we sat outside in the cool air and just talked. We talked about the past, what's aggravating us, and just laughed and laughed.




1 comment:
haha oh man what a ride - but seriously so happy you had a good girls night with Melissa. You deserve those type of evenings. BEAUTIFUL HAIR
Post a Comment