Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sad

Courtesy of baby jake playing with my phone when he walked in. lol
Songs do stir up memories for me and a book I'm reading made me google some of the suggested songs. The melody of the song just made me think about my brother. I haven't seen or talked to him in over a year now. After all that I've heard and actions he has done you would think it would be easy to forget him, but it's not easy. There is songs, pictures and a familiar resemblance when I look at my parents. It hurts, I'm not going to lie. I never in a million years would think he would change and have a cold heart towards this. Again this is my view, I'm sure he has his outlook on what has happened but I know and many others know I can be stubborn but I had to draw a line. Tonight I've been going thru photos and these where some of my favorites. I wish things were different not only for me but my parents, I can't always fix everything and I'm frankly sick of being to one to do so. Will we ever talk again? I'm not seeing that light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

I am so sorry, Fran, it is quite sad. These pictures are beautiful and I hope one day you guys will all be together to make new memories.