Saturday, July 6, 2013
Vacation take 2
Our start of the day was breakfast in bed, the recommended item by the chef was powder donuts. Baby Jake approved! We loaded the kids up, filled the ice chests and headed to the lake. The temperature outside was a whopping 115 degrees, it was hot. The first day was a little windy but we found a cove from a previous trip and hung out there, the kids got to do tubing and swimming. They were just excited to hang out with each other. The kids jumped from boat to boat, there were times I had all of my kids spread out with other families, the beauty in it was that everyone was cool about it. We got off the lake a little after 4 and headed back to get changed so we could go get some dinner. I was worried for a bit because my son had the ice bucket on his head for a good while, I think the heat got to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment