These crazy dad's were putting their own fireworks show, it was fun watching them light the fire works and run. Apparently, they started a fire and watching them run like little kids laughing was pretty entertaining.
More photos from the trip! Sorry for the little naked butt picture but my friend Nicole took it and it was funny. Baby Jake is I would say fully potty trained, and this was the result of him needed to go and this was my option. The lake was filled with more tubing, eating and giggling. Seriously, these kids have way too much energy, I needed a nap just watching them keep going.On Wednesday the ladies got to get out and do a little shopping, its always great to hang out and have girl time. I think next time I would like to walk the strip and see the different hotels, just incase I want to make jake take me out for a weekend. hint hint!








1 comment:
I want to go back
Post a Comment