Monday, July 29, 2013

My parents are back!

My parents took a trip to the Dominican Republic and is was a long 7 days. It felt weird not being able to get ahold of them and I was a bit worried. My mom and dad rarely take any kind of vacations. They got home on Sunday and we stopped by to visit. My dad showed us his homemade videos that my sister and I laughed over, the picture of my sister planking the couch is her acting out my mom swimming. My dad had the GoPro and I guess he didn't realize he was videoing my moms rear the whole time, my sister and I were in tears from just laughing. I wish I could put it up for everyone to see, my moms facial expressions were just priceless. I snuck the one where they went on a go cart excursion because she looks mortified in it. hahaha The things that amuse me! Anyways, they had a great time and are now planning another vacation but want all of us to go.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

hahahahahaha love those moments where the tears come with the laughter