Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Just random days

We didn't go to the dollar movies that much this year, I have no idea why either. I think I'm a little lazy by it and I'm following Laurels motto "I can't be bothered with it!" Haha Rachel and I took the clan plus the Barron cuties to see the Lorax, the kids did great. After we headed to Round table and we owned the joint, no one was in the restaurant, SCORE! With 11 kids it's not easy to find a place that won't be a pain.
Talia and I got to cuddle and watch tv for a bit, it's nice to have my time with each child.
What do you get a man that has everything thing? Caffeine Free Mountian Dew! Yes, they make it but you can't find it out here. Becky had to take a road trip to Utah to handle some business and she was able to pick me up a few cases. Jake was in heaven!
This poor kid got stuck playing dress up with the girls. As you can see he didn't like the outfit!
My friend Jen works for MGA and they had a research day for the kids to try out some toys and they got to play. It was really neat, they watched previews to movies that have not come out yet, made an erupting volcano, lava lamps (that's what their holding), play on iPads, eat pizza, watch Despicable Me, and even got to take home some cool gifts. They had a blast and it was nice that Jen kept them in mind.
Free slurpee day, why not! I took the kids down by my parents local 7 11 and picked up some slurpees for them to enjoy. There were tons of crazy people there that made it hard to get my kids their slurpees but we got them and no one got hurt!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

We had so much fun!