Saturday, July 27, 2013

Kaelyn is 7

Interview with a 7 year old:

What is your favorite color? Pink
Who's your favorite sister? Jessica
Who's your boyfriend? nobody
Who's your bestfriend? Kenna
What is your favorite food? Talapia from costco
What's your favorite thing to do? play with my friends

So a last minute party was on the list to do. I didn't want a big party but it all changed. Jake felt that I needed to get this huge event together. I wanted to invite a few close friends and do something easy where I didn't have to clean or shop. Honestly I think after this party Jake now agrees with me on this one and we probably will not do a party again.
Kaelyn was happy and that is what matters to me! I'm so grateful that my inlaws let me use there home and my close friends were able to be there. Nicole and Eric were in town so it made this so much sweeter, Shelby was having eye surgery the next day so they were in town for that. I miss them so much, she is more than just a friend to me. The kids played on the jumper, got to swing at the pinatas and had as much sugar as they wanted. Kaelyn was very happy, she was spoiled no doubt.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wait isn't this the girl that doesn't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but she likes talipia? ha ha! i can not believe how big they are getting, miss you guys!

RachelAA said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl. Love her, love you all.