Thursday, July 18, 2013

Da Beach!

Today started off in chaos, we weren't sure if we were going to meet up with friends or not. And just like our lives have been for the last 11 years bam, we are off to the beach. Our friends the Evans and Spencers were out there and we decided to come hang out. Jake wanted to do house work, crazy man. He works crazy hours and sometimes 7 days a week and he wanted to work, well I put  a wrench in that idea and told him to enjoy his day. The beach was over cast and on our way there my crazy race car driving husband had me nervous so I wore a helmet, people in other cars were starring but what ever.The kids played with sand crabs and tried to throw them at the moms, wait no, they did throw them at us. Baby Jake is still learning that sitting behind someone digging in the sand is a bad idea. The food was amazing as usual, Cory needs to start a No Worries restaurant. Little Gage was serious about his chess game, they swore they knew how to play. The kids went on a bike ride with the dads to which Gunner got lost, that kid lives up to his name for sure. Jake bought me a bike and I didn't want to ride it so he strapped a helmet on and rode around the site yelling at me, "I buy you a bike and you wont ride it, fine, I'll get my moneys worth and ride it." I can feel the love radiate from those words.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Hahaha so much awesomeness in this post - so glad you guys had a fun day.