Thursday, July 18, 2013

More Randomness

I was able to hang with the Anderson kids, my kids were so excited to hear the knock at the door. The kids got to go outside and jump on the trampoline with the water on, but Jake and Cole stayed inside (smart boys.) They instead wanted to eat, they started off with cheerios then went to cheetos.We next went to peanut butter sandwiches and grapes. To top off the day grandma came by to drop off Ryan and she brought In-N-Out, and the boys went at that too. HaHa They are growing little ones~
Chipotle sounded so good so yesterday we headed there, baby Jake is a little ball of fire, he can't sit still. He kept running back and forth between Jake and I laughing. Jake ended up taking the little guy outside when Baby Jake decided to run up full speed to his dad grabbing Jakes nose screaming HOOOONK. I was laughing, Jake not so much~
Stubborn in the dictionary has the words VITO, yes I'm like him in some ways but man does he like to argue and not listen. I love him of course but sheesh he gets me rawled up!
The kids made cootie catchers at my moms, they are very much into it and love running up to people saying "Pick a color." Cracks me up, especially because Talia can't spell the colors yet.
Baby Jake you can't sleep in mama's bed. Smart guy, he figured that I mom didn't say anything about sleeping on her floor.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

haha love this randomness and am so grateful for your help!!!! It made me so happy when my knock was received with such joy I could hear through the door!