We got the dad's tubing and Nicole took them for a crazy ride, I heard that they were sore after a few runs across the lake haha. A ton more tubbing was going on and tons of munching. The kids played so well with each other, I got in the water the majority of the day due to the heat just being so high. Jakes strawberry picking hat (thats what he called it) was a hit, I think Ryan rocked it the best. Later that day Jessica came up to me to ask if the Evans, Balls and Andersons can be there aunts, uncles and cousins. It really means alot to me to see how these family's care for one another. There is no exceptions, every one it there for each other and support one another. The kids act as if they are related to these families.
No comments:
Post a Comment