



A while back I was looking online for things for the kids to do and I went on my schools website to see what they have at the performing arts center and there it was FANCY NANCY. Jessica has been reading these books and I thought this might get her more excited to read, so I bought the tickets and I'm glad I did. An hour before the show started they had 5 stations set up for the kids to do crafts such as hats, wings and fancy nancy cut outs. When we went to our seats Jessica and Kaelyn still had no idea why we were there, I kept getting "Mom why are we at your school, do you have a test or are you buying books." My kids have seen me here several times and its not usually for fun! When the show started the kids were laughing and enjoying what I thought was amazing for them, they even had all the parents cracking up. The Milhoan's give two thumbs up!
After the show the staff had juice, milk and cookies for the kids. Next year they plan on putting on more shows for the kids and they secretly told us that it will include a big red dog! awwww Clifford!
I even ran into my Sociology teacher who is amazing, hilarious and one of my favorite teachers. She did ask me about the nursing program and I almost choked up but answered with a smile that I've been denied twice and Valley won't take my Chemistry....again back to square one!
2 comments:
What a great experience with your girls. So sweet.
Man, I wish we could have gone! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment