Dear RN Program Applicant:
Thank you for your interest in College of the Canyons RN Program.
We regret to inform you that you were not selected for the fall 2012 nursing program. We invite you to reapply during the next application period:
August 1 - August 31, 2012
To reapply, you must complete the entire application process as outlined on the Nursing Program website at www.canyons.edu/nursing as your current application and transcripts will be dismantled.
We encourage you to continue your studies while you wait to reapply. If you have no other courses to take in fall 2012, review your scores on the subject areas of the ATI TEAS and if you scored below the national mean in any area, we strongly encourage you to take additional coursework in that subject to strengthen your knowledge base. We also encourage you to complete any general education courses you may need for an Associate Degree and to see an academic counselor for advisement.
*What can I say to this! Every time I go to apply for a class or even better the nursing program I jump through hoops or have to be on a waiting list to just get in a class. I don't lie on my application, I answer honestly. I don't need aid in paying for school which limits my ability to be in any clubs. When I read this email I was at the gym and I felt like I got kicked in the stomach and the tears just fell. I couldn't talk or breath at the moment. All I could think was wow what do they want from me, why can't I even make the alternate list. I started to get angry at people who got in that DID NOT have my grades and got in on the first attempt. It is what it is and after calming down I realized that God will put me where I need to be and I will eventually get in. I'm inpatient and my sister inlaw Kellie is right, I expect too much out of people and I shouldn't do that. So hears to waiting to getting in the right program and to not expecting a lot of people! SALUTE
1 comment:
I look forward to the day your questions are answered and the big picture is revealed. I know it will all work out for the best BUT MAN, what a blow. Just know, you deserve it in every way possible, it just isn't time.
Post a Comment