Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter 2012








The Milhoan's are a busy bunch around the holiday's and we wouldn't have it any other way. Today is Easter and there was tons to do. In the morning we headed to CC2 to be a part of our friends John and Cami and Kim and Oscars baby blessing. John and Kim are brother and sister and we have known them forever, Kim was even one of my bridesmaids in my wedding. After catching up with old friends we headed to our ward; fyi, 4 hours of church is to long! Jake taught our class and I was able to see friends and wish them a Happy Easter. After church is was Castaic bound to see my parents, sister and brother's family. It was a nice time, the kids hunted eggs, we ate till we couldn't move and caught up. I was able to see my sweet niece Katie and her and baby Jake were adorable together, I can't wait for her to be full blown walking. My dad brought out the traditional Cedrinca Italian milk chocolate easter egg with surprise in it. He made the kids draw a number out of a hat and who ever won got the prize.
My brother played with the girls helping them make huge bubbles which the girls were excited to do. My brother can be a big kid at times and the kids go wild. My brother made the girls a gift that I really thought was so cute. He took five dollar bills and made them into something. Jessica got a ring, Talia a heart, kaelyn a duck and baby jake got a jet. In all we had a great day, we are tired and as I type this Jake is is knocked out cold in prayer position snoring....hahaha love him!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

I'm so glad it was a great day and that we were able to see you guys. Truly a beautiful family!!!