Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday fun






What a busy day, can I just say that I am BURNT OUT. What happened to weekends being low key and restful? Today we took the two youngest girls to swim in the morning and I ran Jess to Central Park for the Easter Egg hunt because I didn't want to have her watch her sisters have fun swimming and not have her get some fun in. Jake got done with swim and raced over to where I was to have the other kids get eggs, he made it literally in just in time. Poor Talia was ambushed by crazy kids when her bucket fell on the floor and kids swarmed to snag her eggs (if I would of saw the parents I would of had words for them not rectifying that situation, seriously sad) she was so sad and it broke my heart. Her sisters came to the rescue and gave her some of theirs and all was good.
After the egg hunt we headed to Placerita canyon to meet up with the Snow family. We love them to death! They have always welcomed us and Jake grew up with them when he was younger. We took the kids on a hike and to the nature center, baby Jake made friends with all the boys and followed them around where ever they went.
We got home around 3:30 only to get ready for the ward baseball game. Jake seemed excited to go so we packed the kids up again and headed out. When Jake and I first got married we would go all the time, it was fun to talk with other wives and hang out. Today reminded me of those days and I loved it. The kids played with their friends and the women chatted, it was a good evening.
Now I'm ready for bed but have to play easter bunny! haha I need a shirt that says "GOT SLEEP."

No comments: