Sunday, April 1, 2012

Humble Pie

Jake and I co teach at church and we have really great kids but they can get a bit crazy at times and it's hard to keep them still. Well we've had some rough weeks and it was brought to some of the children's parents attention. We love these kiddos and want to make it as fun as possible for them, we understand that sitting still is NOT fun. One of our kids parents stopped by with his son the other day with an apology and pie. It was adorable on the box it said "Humble Pie." Jake and I were cracking up! Jake and I both appreciated the gesture and we are grateful for this parent taking the time to recognize and guide his child to do better. I admire how they handled it and will use this if my child ever steps out of line. I'm grateful for these kids and hope that we can work together to have fun and learn about the gospel.

No comments: