Saturday, April 7, 2012

Unexpected

I got a knock at the door before we headed out for Jakes baseball game and it was my friend Corrine and in hand were these flowers. I was confused but excited to see her. She and I have known each other for 4 years now and I met her in my first class when I started COC and we developed a friendship. We encouraged each other and helped each other through stressful classes. I finally got to meet her sweet little girl Ella which I have not been able to see due to Mi Vida Loca! After chatting with her she had to go and I went back in the house and I noticed a card with the flowers and here's what it said:

You are very caring, hardworking, fun and a great mom. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and think you are great! I remember you told me one time that one day I will get pregnant and too not give up. It's all in God's timing not ours (unfortunately)! Look at me now, you were RIGHT. You will be a nurse someday, I know it!

Yes I cried! It meant a lot to read that and know that someone was thinking of me. She is right and I know in my heart I will get what I want, but this being patient thing is hard and not in my DNA. I remember a time a bishop told me I was stubborn and my response was "yeah, God made me that way." haha he had no comment! I just think the rejection letter was a let down but now that I think of it, I'm not in a hurry anyways. I just think I want it over with already.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

What a great friend!!!