Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My day

Have you ever had a day were you just stop and go "I'm stressed and when my husband comes home I'm running out of the house for a few hours?" Today is that day! In the morning I got the kids ready which means I say "Get your shoes on" a million times, tie shoes, make lunches, brush and dress all four kids and make it out the door at 7:30am. It doesn't matter if I wake up at 5am or 6am we are always rushing to get to school. And when I get up and say that I'm going to be early someone has a meltdown, a shoe is missing or  a certain boy needs his diaper changed AGAIN.
After dropping the kids off at school I ran a quick errand and headed to the gym. Baby Jake has been walking in to the kids club with no issues but today was another story he cried for me and finally a worker grabbed him and I went to do my workout. Now my day got a little relaxed burning off steam on the elliptical but I knew eventually the kids club girls where going to come for me because I can't leave them there all day...what! lol
On to the next errand the bank who messed up on my car loan. Oh the joys of my son not wanting to sit in the stroller and Talia deciding that it was the best place to make her little brother scream and run in the bank so her mom can not concentrate to what the guy is saying. You would think I would go home and tie them up by now but oh Fran still has an appointment with the Girlie doctor...HAHAHA what was I thinking! Ever been in a gown trying to control your kids in a tiny room. I think my favorite part of the visit was when the RN said to me that my blood pressure was perfect and she was surprised due to my stresses of 4 kids..AWESOME LADY!
Yes, I finally went home but for just a few minutes till it was time to get the other two girls.....it's 5:00pm and Jakes not home. From the time I got the other girls I've broke up fights vacuumed up cereal, worked on kids homework and fought with Talia to eat dinner. A few things I learned today was:
1. Never take the kids to the girlie doctor...EVER!
2. Feed baby Jake bananas so we don't have a last minute diaper change in the morning!
3. Wait till Jake gets home to run errands
4. Wait till Jake gets home to run errands
5. Hide every chair in the house so the kids can't get to the cereal.

A few good things that I'm proud of is Jessica is doing ALOT better in school, Kaelyn got a perfect score on her speech today, Talia is still angry and baby Jake thinks cereal off the floor tastes great. :)

And it's 5:04pm and Jakes still not home! Calgone take me away!


1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Ok the blood pressure was hilarious - what's with these tactful doctors huh? You're doing a great job, Fran. An amazing job!