Saturday, September 8, 2012

Busy weekend that ended in alone time

Today was the girls first game and it was hot outside. Unfortunatly the games were at the same time so Jake and I had to split up and go to different games. I took Talia and Jake took the baby, score, I got the easier kid! This year Jessica is playing with more rules and a goalie. The first half she was goalie and she got bored and was not watching the game and the other team scored on us twice, not her fault but she recognized her mistake. The coach put her in the game and she was doing awesome. We tied at that game. Now Kaelyn's team didn't do to well, Jake said that they were all over the place and there was not much guidance from the coach. After a day of heat and games, Cindy and Russ took the kids and Jake and I headed out for some couple time. We went to the new restaurant Lucile's for some food. The restaurant was really great and I loved the atmosphere. Afterward we had to run some shopping errands at Macy's then off to the shooting range. This was my first time shooting and since Grandpa Speed game me his gun I had to try it out. I was a little nervous there because of all the people with guns but I got comfortable after a bit. I just want to say how much of a much needed night out it was and that I have the best husband ever!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

I'm so glad you two were able to get out! And I love that your romantic night out involved target practice - hahahaha