Saturday, September 22, 2012

Disneyland with the cousins

I have not been to Disneyland in a while and it was a much needed trip. Jake's cousins came from out of town to hang out and we were able to join them on Friday for some Disney fun. My mother inlaw took baby Jake, which was very helpful and made my trip sort of fun. My three girls were AMAZING and I enjoyed their company. Talia and Brielle were joined to the hip and I loved watching them chit chat. Talia was a little freaked about going on the Pirates ride but she did it and Brielle held her hand on the ride. After the ride my little Talia wanted to go again, I'm not one to baby them and it paid off with my little push to go and Brielle's loving comfort. We lost Clayton for a few seconds because he ran off to follow Woody. We also got to go see Cruella and she defiantly played the part, she had Rachel and I cracking up. Jake was able to come and some of his friends joined us for a few rides, it's nice to put faces with Jakes work stories.  Jake had to buy clothes because he came straight from work and it happened that he matched me haha.
Earlier in the day we were able to see the space shuttle Endeavour on top of a craft carrier flying over us while we were in California Adventures. It was an amazing site to see, I over heard people saying how seeing that made them proud to be an American. Endeavour was headed for LA to be put on display at the California Science Center.

No comments: