With such a busy day still ahead of me we made time to support our school at McDonalds night. I could not avoid going because the school has signs all over the school and my kids demanded we go. It was nice getting there before it got crazy busy and our friends showed up at the same time too. The kids played in the germ playground, I think my son put his face on everything. It brought back memories of Goddess fitness! Anyways, good company and tons of play ended with our trip to soccer practice, it was nice to have our friend Miss Taylor join us for our outing.
2 comments:
Ahahahahaha good ol Goddess Fitness. Man, can we PLEASE go again :)
Holy blue eyes in that first picture! :) Your girls are so beautiful! Wonder where they get it from. ;) haha
Germ playground hahahahaha Yep. One of my worst potty training days was when one of the boys got scared in the big slide at the germ playground. He pooed his pants. And I, being the prepared mother that I am, did not have any extra underwear. Or wipes. That was the last time we went there. ;)
Post a Comment