Monday, September 24, 2012

Trust that it will be okay

This letter has been burning a hole in my desk for 2 weeks. I've been hesitating to send this in for a while and the due date to get it there is the 28th. You think I would be excited to send it in and be a step closer to be in the nursing program but it was not the case. I started to try to figure out who was going to help me with the kids, the question never crossed my mind if I could handle the school work but if I was going to get help with my kids. With a lot of thought I decided that if it's meant for me to go it will fall into place, I need to stop fighting it and stop assuming that family should help. Jake and I have done it on our own for 10 years together and just like he said we will continue to figure it out together.I've had so many discussions with good friends and their positive support and efforts to help have calmed me down. So hears to the future and the amazing journey if all goes as planned.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

It will be worth the worry and stress - you'll make it work!!! They're lucky to have you.