Saturday, June 27, 2009

BBQ at my brother's house and much more,,,,




Today was such a busy day for me, in the morning I took the girls swimming at my brother's community pool in Castaic then went over to my brother's house for a BBQ. After the BBQ I met up with Jake at our friends house.













At my brother's I got to see the wonderful landscaping job he did in his backyard and all his new furniture. He is such a hard worker and I am very proud of him. It was really nice to see Kellie's family there and some of the neighbor's I grew up with. We always love to joke around and eat good food. The hardest part is keeping the kids out of my brother's planters. haha

After the BBQ I went to meet up with Jake at our friends house where I got thrown in the pool....Lovely! Seriously it was nice the water was great and it was fun to spend time with great friends.

So far this summer has been wonderful, we have done so much that I a so tired. :)

1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

seriously, your girls have some of the cutest faces I have ever seen.