Sunday, June 21, 2009

New tile!


With the help of great friends,we finally have our new tile laid down. I love it so much. It really makes the house look so different. If any of you know when we bought the house it had white carpet with stains everywhere, holes in the walls and the worst tile job I have ever seen. Since we have had the house we have put new carpet in, retextured the walls and ceiling, remodeled the front bathroom and now put new tile down in the entry way,hallway and laundry room.


Thanks to great friends for giving us guidence and help to do this we have come a long way. When I started to chip the tile our friend Cory came by and as usual he had a tool for that :) and we got the tile up quick. A new friend of ours Eric came by and helped Jake scrape the grout and on Saturday Cory came by and helped lay and cut tile. We owe a lot to our friends and will be forever grateful for their kindness....Thank you!

1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

It looks awesome. I love that style. Sounds like you guys bought a fixer upper and have made it look great. I would like to do the same.