Saturday, June 27, 2009

Disneyland with 6 girls 1 boy!






On Thursday my friend Nicole and I took are little ones to the Happiest Place on Earth. It was really fun the kids did really well and we got to go on a lot of rides. It was not as busy as I thought it would be, but we stayed till about 6pm and it was a great day for it.








Natalia loved the carosel, I had to take her off screaming and crying, she just kept saying weeee and laughing. Jessica loved just going on the big rides with her friend Hayley and Shelby. Kealyn was just happy to be at Disneyland.



I even had a mom come up to me and say "you guys are crazy bringing all those kids." Now really people, do you want me to stay at home and do nothing because I have more that one kid. I enjoy going out with my babies and yeah it can be hard but I love them enough to keep doing things with them. I find it funny when people make those comments. I love my kids and I will continue to take them places I feel sorry for those parents that don't take advantage of the fun they can have with their kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!