Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New project



Ever since we moved into our house I told Jake that I need to change the tile. Who ever did it did a horrible job! The lines where off, in some places it looks like they just stuck a piece of tile in place and it doesn't match. So last week I called Jake and this is how it went:


















Me: Hi Jake

Jake: Hi Babe
Me: Would you be mad if I ripped the tile up

Jake: I guess so, you know I can't get it done right away
Me: Yeah (and in my mind I was thinking "you better do it this weekend")

Once I got off the phone I started to chip away. Thank goodness a friend of ours came by and let us borrow some kind of power tool to make it go faster. The other day our friend Eric was able to come by and help out. It is nice to have friends that will lend a hand, we definatly will be there for them when they need us.


We are only doing the hallway, front entry way and the laundry room. Once that is done the boarders and trims can go around the door. All that is left to remodel is my room and the kitchen. woo hoo :)

No comments: