When I was younger I would always say that I would marry a man who is going to be a GREAT father to my children. I'm happy to say that I have married that man and he has gone above and beyond for our family. Our daughter's adore their father and I know that Jake is very proud of them.
The girls wake up every morning and ask the same question "Where is daddy?" And every morning I respond "He's at work." The girls love to run out to him when he pulls up from work. I always know when he is home because I have 3 little voices screaming "Daddy, Daddy.....mommy daddy's home." I know Jake gets a kick out of his little girls excitement to see him and all the hugs and kisses they give him....I thank Heavenly Father everyday for giving us a wonderful person.
Happy Father's Day Jake.....We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment