Friday, June 5, 2009

Kindergarten program....


Our soon to be Kindergartener!!!!







Today I took Jessica to her soon to be school for the Kindergarten program. We got to hear the Kindergarteners sing and then the unpcoming kids got to go into a classroom and have a story and movie. Kaelyn got to go along....she really wants to go to school. When she starts she will be going to all day Kindergarten which is from 7:45am to 2:15, I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that....



Our friends the Evans were there because their little girl is in Kindergarten, so it was a treat for Jessica to see a familiar face. Jessica was just in awww with the performance.

I have to say when they showed the slideshow of the kids and them thru the school year I started to cry...I was not expecting to be emotional. I can't believe how fast the year went and that my little Jessica is going to be going to Kindergarten soon.

I asked her if she was excited to go and she just gave me the biggest smile and said "Yes mommy". After the program we met up with the Ball family for a quick lunch at Olive Garden...yummmm...The kids were having a blast climbing on the water fountain! :)

2 comments:

The Ball Family said...

So exciting! Glad we got to do lunch today!

Beach Mommy said...

I can't believe it's only a few months away. It's sad... I'm right there with you on the teary eyes thing!