We had so much fun, it brought back so many memories of when I was a kid and my parents took us. My dad loves to complain and my mom goes with the flow...lol I love them so much and I am grateful for them in my life. It was funny to watch my dad with the girls, when I was little and we went to Disneyland my dad would always say "after lunch you can get any treat you want." So after lunch was done Jessica went with her papa and she got what ever treat she wanted. She even lost the treat and my dad walked half way thru the park to get her another one. He has a weak heart when it comes to his grand daughter's.
Jessica is at the 40 inch mark and can ride almost everything in the park except Indiana Jones. Since the lines where short we got on rides really fast. Jessica and my dad went on Slash mountain, Big Thuner Mountain and Soaring over California (at california adventures). It was funny, she was so brave and it was cute to see them hand in hand in line to get on. I tried to get her on Tower of Terror but that didn't go well, my dad said it was to scary for her....What she just went on Slash Mountain!
In all it was a great day and I am thankful that I was able to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment