Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lisa's Baby Shower and sister's B-day dinner






On Sunday my sister inlaw had her babyshower for the twins. It was really nice to finally meet some of her family and friends and get to know them a little better. The games were really fun, we of course did the belly game where you guess how big her belly is with the string and oh yeah I won that one :). Then there was another game where you had to figure out the baby names of animals....yeah my sister inlaw Crystal and I started making names up like for Turkey we put Thanksgiving dinner.




Lisa got a ton of cute gifts and we all got to have some laughs. It was a really fun afternoon with great people.


After the babyshower I headed over to me Jake and the girls at my mom's house for my sister Diana's birthday dinner. I love going there and chatting with the family. Of course the girls became center of attention and Jessica was singing her class songs. Thanks to my sister Jessica has now started to sing a different version of the pizza hut song.


The song is suppose to go :

Pizza Hut Pizza Hut

Kentucky fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut

McDonald's McDonald's

Kentucky fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut


Sister's Version:

Donald Duck picks his butt all the way to Pizza Hut


Thank you Diana for that because now she sings it where ever we go to the store. As pay back I made Jake hold her so I could spank her 23 times :)


Happy 22nd birthday Diana!

No comments: