Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ahhhh Today!

Today was an interesting and busy day. Jake worked all night and got home in the morning in time for me to run the girls to school. I had to go to Valley to get the head of the nursing department to sign off on my Chemistry. I still had my doubts on if this lady was really going to help me, I guess I'm just use to no one helping and saying no. When I got to the school she was not their so I headed to the counseling office to talk with a counselor and let them know that I got the approval but instead a lady by the name of Barbera decided to be rude to me and say "I can't help you, I'm too busy with my appointments." Huh, okay! I felt like a little insignificant kid and I became angry and wanted to snap but I figured if I did that then I won't get that paper I need so I made an appointment for later that day and waited for the head of the nursing department to get there. While waiting Talia was a trooper she was really a blessing to have there because I felt sort of alone and I knew she would at least talk with me lol. Finally the lady from the nursing department got there and personally called the counselor and I was able to put my papers in today. It amazes me how many people today showed lack of concern to help or even go out of their way to help. The counselor that was friendly to me on the phone and suggested I talked to the department head was their and I approached her and told her how grateful I was for speaking with her and that it all worked out and to the young lady that noticed I had my little girl with me who went and got a lollipop for her to have while she waited for me. Little things that are just important to do for others and the saying "Do unto others as you would like done unto you."


1 comment:

RachelAA said...

I'm glad there were little small acts of kindness to help you through the day!