Underwood farms was a hit today for the Kindergartners of Mrs. Evans class. I was able to be a volunteer in Kaelyn's class and help with some of the kids. Its funny, I was more worried loosing other peoples kids more than my own...totally nerve wrecking! The kids got to look at animals, have a show on plants, ride a tractor to the strawberry field and pick their own strawberries (special thanks to Cory Evans for ruining my "eat the strawberry off the plants" experience, he mentioned people pee on them lol) and they got to have lunch with all of their friends. Talia was able to come along and hang with the big kids, she wanted soooo bad to go on the bus and be a part of the group.
****Special note to Kaelyn...Mom totally volunteered today, just like Tayor and Jacksons mommy does....remember that kid! haha (miss Kaelyn always asks why I don't volunteer like the other mommy's do)
1 comment:
Hahaha YES YOU DID - way to go mommy :) Such a fun, and hot, day!
Post a Comment